Creature Breeder Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Creature Breeder then you would love this! Its all about Creature Breeder!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where they go???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
♥Cuddles♥

♥Cuddles♥

Location : SOMEWHERE! IF you ask me where, I will answer UK, if you ask me where again, I will answer in the North-East, if you ask AGAIN, you are asking for person information... and you may receive a warning!

Where they go??? Empty
PostSubject: Where they go???   Where they go??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:31 pm

It seems someone has deleted most of the topics!

And it has to be the Admins, Mods or the Mini-Mods because they have the permission to delete topics!

We have got to find out who the idiot is! And I think I know WHO that person is... I'm not going to tell you because YOU might tell that person and they're going to have a go at me!

Please reply to this with who YOU THINK has done this!

~Cuddles

Last edited by ♥Cuddles♥ on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http:// URMMM... NONE LOL .com/

Where they go??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where they go???   Where they go??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:36 pm

i think Admin did it to clear all the topics out. but it difinetly wosnt me evn tho i hav permision as a minimod!! i swear!!!!!!! Smile

MOD EDIT: Please use full English and correct punctuation as I can BARELY read this 0.0!!! Also... no offence but you do sound suspicious. ~Cuddles
Back to top Go down
Madison7th

Madison7th

Where they go??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where they go???   Where they go??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Well I did not do it I got on today and was like where dod they all go I pm ed admin to see what she said and she has not written back
Back to top Go down
♥Cuddles♥

♥Cuddles♥

Location : SOMEWHERE! IF you ask me where, I will answer UK, if you ask me where again, I will answer in the North-East, if you ask AGAIN, you are asking for person information... and you may receive a warning!

Where they go??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where they go???   Where they go??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:50 pm

I have PMed the Admin too... we need to sort this situation out quick otherwise... when we get this forum popular and then someone deletes all the topics... it means that the members will just quit because they won't like the forum! :O

~Cuddles
Back to top Go down
pugsrule

pugsrule

Where they go??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where they go???   Where they go??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:19 pm

okay people me and cuddles are mods so we will take care of this.
Back to top Go down
♥Cuddles♥

♥Cuddles♥

Where they go??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where they go???   Where they go??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Yup! We are second highest ranked... so just us 2 okay? And other Mods and the Admin of course but that's it because it'd be hard if loads of people bombarded my PM with suggestions with who it is!

~Cuddles
Back to top Go down
pugsrule

pugsrule

Where they go??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where they go???   Where they go??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:35 pm

yes cuddles is right
Back to top Go down

Where they go??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where they go???   Where they go??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Wow cuddles you are such a ***** becuase you know my password! You wrote that message and you know you did i have proof from the ip that it was posted by i took a pic! I sent the everdence to admin im realy mad you sent that message to get me ion trouble!

MOD EDIT: The cuss word has been removed and please do NOT accuse without EVIDENCE! I did NOT write that message! It was probably because I edited that post to say you should use FULL ENGLISH which changed the I.P. address! I do NOT know your password... how would I? Am I physic? NO! Please do not act like you know everything and that you are always the best and correct. The Admin will sort this out. YOU are NOT in CHARGE! Remember that YOU are NOT the BEST! Every one of us is equal! Did you not know that? This is common sense... seems like you should ask your mom what "Common Sense" is because it seems like you don't know!

~Moderator ♥Cuddles♥
P.S. Continue like this... you may even be kicked out of this forum. THIS IS NOT SUITABLE BEHAVIOUR AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!
Back to top Go down
pugsrule

pugsrule

Where they go??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where they go???   Where they go??? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:31 pm

PLEASE DO NOT USE CUSS ON THIS FORUM I WILL BE INFORMING THE ADMIN! THIS IS BREAKING THE RULES AND IS NOT TOLERATED!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Where they go??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where they go???   Where they go??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:37 am

Yes! Nibbles sorry to say this but I have a feeling you deleted the topics and all the other stuff because lately you have been stirring up trouble.......

MOD EDIT: I'm just going to add a little bit more Smile. *nibbles* we don't have definite evidence that you have deleted the topics, but the way you are acting... just suggests that you ARE the one doing this. It seems that YOU were the FIRST one to notice the topics were missing am I right? And that you have been angry with me and some other users... so perhaps you were trying to take revenge?

There are many reasons why we think it is you, do NOT say it isn't you WITHOUT suitable EVIDENCE. Until you find that, we will continue on assuming it was you because of the way you have acted.

~Moderator ♥️Cuddles♥️
Back to top Go down
https://cb-fan-forumotion.forummotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Where they go??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where they go???   Where they go??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:38 am

I am sick and tried of nibbles cussing on my forum you have broken the rules so you WILL face consequences please do NOT cuss..........
Back to top Go down
https://cb-fan-forumotion.forummotion.com
♥Cuddles♥

♥Cuddles♥

Where they go??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where they go???   Where they go??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:53 am

I DO NOT know your password! I think it is because I edited your post to say that you should use full English... and that's probably why the I.P. changed!

DO NOT ACCUSE other users WITHOUT EVIDENCE!

You have also been de-ranked from Mini-Mod to Member due to your ignorance and behaviour.
Back to top Go down
♥Cuddles♥

♥Cuddles♥

Where they go??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where they go???   Where they go??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:56 pm

This topic is now locked as the purpose of it has now been fulfilled. Thank you everyone for helping us Smile

*nibbles*, please remember to FOLLOW the rules next time, you don't want to be kicked out do you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where they go??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where they go???   Where they go??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where they go???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creature Breeder Fan Site :: Forum :: Questions and Answers-
Jump to: