Creature Breeder Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Creature Breeder then you would love this! Its all about Creature Breeder!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contests! READ FIRST!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
♥Cuddles♥

♥Cuddles♥

Location : SOMEWHERE! IF you ask me where, I will answer UK, if you ask me where again, I will answer in the North-East, if you ask AGAIN, you are asking for person information... and you may receive a warning!

Contests! READ FIRST! Empty
PostSubject: Contests! READ FIRST!   Contests! READ FIRST! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:53 am

This is where you can post your contests here! OR you can post a link to your farm saying you have a contest there! Make sure you always say your username so people can see the contest at your farms!

ONE THING YOU SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER: If you win an item/farm/account then trade through a MOD to avoid scamming!!! This is very common and many people get scammed!

Also, please remember to follow the rules Smile These are just common sense really... and if you break a rule, it means you don't have common sense, but don't worry, you can always sit there on the computer and revise them Smile

~Cuddles and Admin!
Back to top Go down
http:// URMMM... NONE LOL .com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Contests! READ FIRST! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contests! READ FIRST!   Contests! READ FIRST! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Also when your contest is over please delete your post about it!
Back to top Go down
https://cb-fan-forumotion.forummotion.com

Contests! READ FIRST!
Page 1 of 1