Creature Breeder Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Creature Breeder then you would love this! Its all about Creature Breeder!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?

Go down 
5 posters

Which do you think is the prettiest disney channel star??
Selena Gomez
which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Vote_lcap100%which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
Demi Lovato
which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Vote_lcap0%which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
germanshepherdsrule

germanshepherdsrule

which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Empty
PostSubject: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:20 pm

Selena Gomez
Demi Lovato
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:24 pm

Ahhh...... Selena all the way! I am her biggest fan! Although I do like Demi but not as much as Selena! I vote for Selena!
Back to top Go down
https://cb-fan-forumotion.forummotion.com
germanshepherdsrule

germanshepherdsrule

PostSubject: Re: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:55 am

same here! lol
Back to top Go down
huskysrule

huskysrule

PostSubject: Re: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 1:30 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
pugsrule

pugsrule

PostSubject: Re: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:22 pm

same here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:11 am

Same herer
Back to top Go down
pugsrule

pugsrule

PostSubject: Re: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:04 pm

aren't you a boy lol
Back to top Go down
germanshepherdsrule

germanshepherdsrule

PostSubject: Re: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:33 pm

hahaha! lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:19 am

Lol! I love Selena I am one of her biggest fans! I wish I could meat her in person! And I think shes really really pretty! But the Hot Magizine thing says that Justin Biebers is the hottest then Miley then Selena I dont think so I think Just and Selena are the best!!!
Back to top Go down
germanshepherdsrule

germanshepherdsrule

PostSubject: Re: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:16 pm

yeah!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:23 pm

Selena is like way prettier then Miley Cyrus! I think Miley is going goth! No offense if any of you like her but shes changing into Brittany Spears
Back to top Go down
Knyfe

Knyfe

Location : Typing on the computer when I might be outside with my dog instead of sitting here, getting my fingers sore from typing. But, my dog's dead, so I can't be outside with him, so here I sit, typing.

PostSubject: Re: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:11 am

Selena Gomez for sure! I haven't seen much of Demi Lovato, but I've seen a bunch of Selena Gomez!

By the way, I think Demi Lovato would be offended by this
Back to top Go down
http://www.4catclans.darkbb.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Why? I like both of them but Selena for sure!!!!
Back to top Go down
Knyfe

Knyfe

Location : Typing on the computer when I might be outside with my dog instead of sitting here, getting my fingers sore from typing. But, my dog's dead, so I can't be outside with him, so here I sit, typing.

PostSubject: Re: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Razz 'Cause everyone that voted said Selena Gomez!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:31 pm

Oh yah! Lol! Oh well! There both really pretty! And have really good voices!
Back to top Go down
Knyfe

Knyfe

PostSubject: Re: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:41 am

Yeah. I love both shows! I haven't heard Demi Lovato sing before though . . .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Wow! You havent! I have one of her cds! And I love the sond Got Dynamite! And I am love all the Camp Rock songs too! I am watching Camp Rock 2 tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?   which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which do u think is the prettiest disney channel star?
Page 1 of 1