Creature Breeder Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Creature Breeder then you would love this! Its all about Creature Breeder!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator~Jammy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JamPenuts

Moderator~Jammy Empty
PostSubject: Moderator~Jammy   Moderator~Jammy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:46 am

Username: JamPenuts

Why do you want to become a Moderator?: To help users&correct posts and give warning ect ect!!!

What does a Moderator do around the forum? Correct posts,help user and give warning out ect!!

Have you been a Moderator or Mini-Mod in a forum before? If yes, how many forums? Sure thing! about 30 and im an owner on one

How many people have you told about this forum? On my other account....5-10 lost count Hardly any jooined tho sorry

Will you use appropriate language? Yes allways! i dont see the point in inappropriate language so why use it?

Will you respect those who are higher ranked than you such as Admin? Yes without them the forum wouldant be here!

Sorry for useing bold i did it so show my answers more clearly thanks Smile
~Jammy

Back to top Go down
♥Cuddles♥

♥Cuddles♥

Location : SOMEWHERE! IF you ask me where, I will answer UK, if you ask me where again, I will answer in the North-East, if you ask AGAIN, you are asking for person information... and you may receive a warning!

Moderator~Jammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator~Jammy   Moderator~Jammy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Sorry, REJECTED for the following reasons:

• You have been on this forum with THREE different accounts, ALL resulted with termination for backchatting, framing, insulting, hacking etc. users and the forum. You are ONLY supposed to have ONE account, whatever happens to it, happens... in your case TERMINATION.

• 2. Your behaviour is unacceptable.

• 3. You may know that people who have a criminal record and apply for a job are often rejected, the same goes for you.

I always have kept your I.P. as a record, here are your other accounts:
*nibbles*
tomas89
and now... JamPenuts

I can also tell by your style of writing, you don't always use correct spellings and also... you have around the SAME answers to these questions as you used when you applied with your OTHER accounts.

Last edited by ♥Cuddles♥ on Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http:// URMMM... NONE LOL .com/
♥Cuddles♥

♥Cuddles♥

Location : SOMEWHERE! IF you ask me where, I will answer UK, if you ask me where again, I will answer in the North-East, if you ask AGAIN, you are asking for person information... and you may receive a warning!

Moderator~Jammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator~Jammy   Moderator~Jammy Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 12:31 pm

I shall now LOCK this topic as it is NO LONGER NEEDED.

Until we see a CHANGE in your attitude, you will STAY rejected from any staff roles. If you're wondering on HOW to show us that you have REALLY changed... then you must be kind and active, participating for at least 2 weeks and we will CONSIDER your application form carefully.
Back to top Go down
http:// URMMM... NONE LOL .com/
Sponsored content

Moderator~Jammy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator~Jammy   Moderator~Jammy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator~Jammy
Page 1 of 1