Creature Breeder Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Creature Breeder then you would love this! Its all about Creature Breeder!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's your favourite singer out of these?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Justin Bieber <3
Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
P!NK
Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Avril Lavigne
Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Script
Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Black Eyed Peas
Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Kelly Clarkson
Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
OTHER o.O
Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
pugsrule

pugsrule

Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite singer out of these?   Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:06 pm

oh cool i like selenas new song round and round it is good
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite singer out of these?   Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:56 pm

I know I love it too! Did you know that she is preforming live on Americas Got Talent tonight! I am totally watching it tonight!
Back to top Go down
https://cb-fan-forumotion.forummotion.com
pugsrule

pugsrule

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite singer out of these?   Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:56 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite singer out of these?   Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:22 pm

I know! I just fell in love with Justin Biebers song overboard! I love it! I love all his songs!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://cb-fan-forumotion.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's your favourite singer out of these?   Who's your favourite singer out of these? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2