Creature Breeder Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Creature Breeder then you would love this! Its all about Creature Breeder!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which is your favorite animal out of these?

Go down 
5 posters

Zebrasā™„
Which is your favorite animal out of these? Vote_lcap14%Which is your favorite animal out of these? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Cheetahs
Which is your favorite animal out of these? Vote_lcap0%Which is your favorite animal out of these? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dogs
Which is your favorite animal out of these? Vote_lcap43%Which is your favorite animal out of these? Vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Cats
Which is your favorite animal out of these? Vote_lcap0%Which is your favorite animal out of these? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Horses
Which is your favorite animal out of these? Vote_lcap14%Which is your favorite animal out of these? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Elephants
 0% [ 0 ]
Lions
 14% [ 1 ]
Other
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Which is your favorite animal out of these? Empty
PostSubject: Which is your favorite animal out of these?   Which is your favorite animal out of these? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:03 pm

I love cheetahs and zebras but I will have to go with zebras I love zebra print!
Back to top Go down
https://cb-fan-forumotion.forummotion.com
pugsrule

pugsrule

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite animal out of these?   Which is your favorite animal out of these? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:09 pm

I <3 DOGS !LOVE PUGS!
Back to top Go down
CherryPanda

CherryPanda

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite animal out of these?   Which is your favorite animal out of these? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:57 pm

I chose Other...cuz I I love you Turtles!!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
pugsrule

pugsrule

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite animal out of these?   Which is your favorite animal out of these? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:06 pm

ha ha ha lol
Back to top Go down
CherryPanda

CherryPanda

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite animal out of these?   Which is your favorite animal out of these? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:08 pm

lol i do! They're sooo cute!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite animal out of these?   Which is your favorite animal out of these? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:20 pm

Lol! I had a little turtle is was a red eared turtle I think! Its name was Swimmer! It loved to swim!
Back to top Go down
CherryPanda

CherryPanda

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite animal out of these?   Which is your favorite animal out of these? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:02 am

Aww cute! my dream pet is a turtle i live near a pond and there are tons of snapping turtles in it and sometimes they go out on the street and get run over =( I always feel bad for dead creatures...Oh and another animal I like are Squirrels! I especially like black squirrels (I have a black squirrel living in my yard he's really cute but he charged at me once for taking his hidden nuts xD)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite animal out of these?   Which is your favorite animal out of these? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:56 pm

LoL! Yah! I also feel reallly for the turtles that get ran over by cars its not there fault there judt really slow!
Back to top Go down
germanshepherdsrule

germanshepherdsrule

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite animal out of these?   Which is your favorite animal out of these? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:17 am

i chose horses! well i still like jaguars the most!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite animal out of these?   Which is your favorite animal out of these? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:46 pm

I love horses alot too! But! I like alot of animals! Lol!
Back to top Go down
huskysrule

huskysrule

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite animal out of these?   Which is your favorite animal out of these? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:26 pm

so do i
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite animal out of these?   Which is your favorite animal out of these? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Cool!
Back to top Go down
huskysrule

huskysrule

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite animal out of these?   Which is your favorite animal out of these? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:47 pm

cool!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite animal out of these?   Which is your favorite animal out of these? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:45 am

I know right!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is your favorite animal out of these?   Which is your favorite animal out of these? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1