Creature Breeder Fan Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you like Creature Breeder then you would love this! Its all about Creature Breeder!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
♥Cuddles♥

♥Cuddles♥

Location : SOMEWHERE! IF you ask me where, I will answer UK, if you ask me where again, I will answer in the North-East, if you ask AGAIN, you are asking for person information... and you may receive a warning!

Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST! Empty
PostSubject: Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST!   Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:51 am

This is the place where you can share your tricks on how to become a successful farmer!

NO ADVERTS! ADVERTS DO NOT BELONG HERE!

Please remember to follow the rules Smile

~Cuddles
Back to top Go down
http:// URMMM... NONE LOL .com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST!   Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:15 pm

DO NOT DELETE THIS PLEASE!

I have a trick for someone people who want more pets! you make 2 account and then you have a girl fuzzie on one account and then a boy fuzzie on the other account! And then propose to breed and then you will get one egg on each of the account so then you have 2 eggs!
Back to top Go down
https://cb-fan-forumotion.forummotion.com
☻georgia☻

☻georgia☻

PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST!   Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:00 pm

OR you could make 3 accounts. One which is your main, and two for breeding. You have one boy in one of the breeding accounts, and two in the other. You can keep breeding with them until you have the amount of eggs that you want. Then, go onto your main account and buy all of them, but propose only 0fbs. Then go onto those accounts AGAIN, and accept the proposal. Hope it helps Smile
Back to top Go down
JamPenuts

PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST!   Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:56 pm

You could make 10 accounts leave them for months! make sure you make 10 accoutns 10 farms and buy 10 money trees leave them for ages then click them all then transfere to main account!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST!   Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:39 pm

LOL that's what I do but I have 17 accounts
Back to top Go down
pugsrule

pugsrule

PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST!   Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:37 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST!   Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:00 pm

I know right!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST!   Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips and Tricks! READ FIRST!
Page 1 of 1